The next MAPChiPP seminar is coming up soon: It is going to take place April 12-13 in Utrecht. MAPChiPP partner Netherlands Youth Institute organised the training in collaboration with the National Training Center against Child Maltreatment. Special about this seminar: Carla Thomas from the associate project partner Refocus on Practice will act as a guest lecturer resulting in a transnational trainer team conducting the seminar – MAPChiPP at its best!
All facts at a glance:
- Title: Multi-disciplinary decision-making in cases of child maltreatment
- Date: April 12-13, 2017 from 9:30 to 16:30
- Cost: 200 EUR per person
- Venue: Meeting room at Pieterskerkhof 13 in 3512JS Utrecht
- Accreditation: is requested from SKJ
- Target audience: Professionals in neighborhood teams, providers of youth human services, staff from the youth mental health system, police …
- Trainers: Margreet Timmer, National Training Center against Child Maltreatment; Carla Thomas, Refocus on Practice; Marianne Berger, Netherlands Youth Institute
For registrations and further information (in Dutch) click here.